AIA| LA Monograph Tour
This Fall AIA|LA, in conjunction with LArchitecture Month in the City of Los Angeles, is offering the public the opportunity to tour beautiful homes, new commercial spaces, multi-family residential units and a tour that encompasses an architect's body of work. You can see the homes, talk to the architects or designers, and discover new designs for living.
Don't delay: Tickets are limited and sell out fast!
- September 23, 2014: AIA|LA Tour: 8500 Burton Way
Situated at the intersection of La Cienega and Burton Way at the gateway to Beverly Hills, 8500 is Caruso Affiliated's newest luxury apartment project.
- October 5, 2014: AIA|LA Monograph Tour: David Hertz' Venice Beach
A huge influence on Venice Beach architecture, AIA|LA brings the architecture monograph book to life with our second AIA|LA Monograph Tour installment of David Hertz, FAIA founder of Studio of Environmental Architecture (S.E.A.).
- October 12, 2014: AIA|LA Walking Tour: 3 Centuries of Downtown Architecture: Late 19th, 20th and early 21st Century
Downtown Los Angeles is much more than the hustle and bustle of the Historic Core, or the bright lights of LA Live. Downtown also holds the key to the beginnings of the City of Los Angeles, discover it and more with AIA|LA's Walking Tour.
- October 14, 2014: AIA|LA Tours: One Santa Fe
Michael Maltzen Architects will guide tour goers through their new residential, retail, live-work and community spaces within the Arts District.
- October 19, 2014: AIA|LA Breakfast with the Architect Tour: Richard Landry's Collingwood Residence
AIA|LA is proud to add architect to the stars Richard Landry, AIA of Landry Design Group's newly completed home to our Fall 2014 tour line up.
- October 26, 2014: AIA|LA Walking Tour: Culver City by Eric Owen Moss Architects
Since its inception in 1973, Eric Owen Moss Architects has designed and built many outstanding buildings that reflect a unique design vision and craft. AIA|LA is now giving our members the opportunity to tour the Conjunctive Points Theater Complex and exteriors of some of Eric Owen Moss Architects most iconic Culver City buildings.
Click on links above to read more about the tours!